One of our beautiful couples glamping cabins sleeps two
Caban Bach, one of our spectacular glamping cabins in the Welsh woodland
Caban Bach is a small cabin with plenty of charm. Suitable for a romantic weekend break for two or as a single-occupancy sanctuary from the rest of the world, Caban Bach is one of three glamping cabins available at Cwtch Camping.
Step inside and you instantly feel cosy among the Welsh woollen blanketed snug, complete with flickering LED candles. Step outside and you’re in bucolic paradise; the birds are singing, the leaves are rustling in the fresh breeze, the twilight call of an owl is heard over the crackle of the toasty open-air fire…
Our glamping cabins are the perfect places to enjoy a mindful, off-grid break with those you love, and Caban Bach is no exception. Sit on the deck in the moonlight with a bubbling drink; sit in the dappled sunshine for your morning coffee. We’ll even accept a party of 3, but only if the third member of your party is canine – yes, you can bring your dog on holiday here, too!
Caban Bach is approximately 30 metres from the communal kitchen cabin, 50 metres from the WC/Shower cabin and 60 metres from the main gate where you park your vehicle. It comes with a glass-panelled door to let in the morning light and opens out onto a private decking area. Your fire pit and hammock are conveniently close to your glamping cabins.
As with all of our glamping cabins, Ty Cwtch comes with high-quality mattresses and toppers, 100% cotton sheets, pillows, duvets, thick welsh wool blankets, hot water bottles, towels and an LED lantern.
Please note there’s a minimum 2-night stay at Caban Bach – book your off-grid holiday in our beautiful glamping cabins at Cwtch Camping today!
|Exclusive site hire||2 nights||3 nights||4 nights||Full Week
|Cwtch Cabins |
up to 8 guests
- The communal kitchen cabin has a double gas hob, food cupboard.
- Each cabin has its own coolbox which we stock up with ice on arrival.
- The flushing toilet and hot water shower (powered by a gas boiler) are shared with other guests on site (there are never any more than 10 guests onsite at any one time).
- Parking is at the entrance to the woodland, we provide wheelbarrows to carry your luggage to your cabin.
- On-site is a double gas hob, barbecue, and kitchen utensils/plates/pans/cutlery etc, for campsite meals.
- The nearest general store is in Neyland (10 min drive), the nearest supermarket is in Pembroke Dock or Milford Haven (20 min drive).
- Pembrokeshire has a variety of good restaurants, pubs and cafes: please see our blog for our recommendations.
- The Bar at Neyland Marina is a 30-minute walk from the site through the nature reserve or 15-minute cycle along the old railway line. Please book 01646 602550
- Pembrokeshire is renowned for its beautiful beaches and coastline; we’d recommend taking a walk along the coastal path and swimming in the sea.
- There are plenty of activity providers if you would like to try something a little more adventurous such as surfing, coasteering, rock climbing, sea kayaking, kite surfing or stand up paddleboarding.
- There are some fantastic coastal cycle routes and the Cwtch Camp is adjacent to the Brunel cycle trail which is an old railway line that links Neyland Marina to Haverfordwest. The Brunel cycle trail is traffic-free and links with cycle route 4 that follows the coast from Haverfordwest.
- sensible footwear (boots)
- beach towel
- warm clothing (it’s cold at night)
- Food suitable for cooking on either a BBQ or hob; each cabin has its own cool box.
- There is no electricity on site so you may wish to bring a car charger to power phones.
- Kitchen Utensils, kettles, pots, pans, cutlery etc.
- Tea and Coffee
- Fire Pit with complimentary basket of dry cut logs and kindling
- Welsh Wool Blankets
- Hot Water Bottles
- Wooden Campfire Seating
- Solar Powered lantern and candles
This place is fantastic!
Brilliant facilities and so many lovely finishing touches, makes it really special.
We would love to come back again and will defiantly be recommending it to friends and family.
We were looking for a place to escape the hustle and bustle of city life and certainly found it.
Can’t wait to come back again soon.
Beth has thought of everything and we were well catered for the constantly changing weather; gleaming sunshine and the torrential rain.
This place is gorgeous and we would recommend it to our friends.
Love the near by beaches and good seafood restaurants.
We will certainly be back.