Cariad (meaning love in welsh) is popular with couples and comes with a double bed. Cwtch Cariad is slightly set back in the woodland so it offers more privacy and benefits from the morning sun which floods in thought the large glass-paneled door into the bright interior. Cwtch Cariad is approximately 60 metres from the communal kitchen cabin, 65 metres from the WC/Shower cabin and 80 metres from the entrance gate where you can park your vehicle.
Nightly rate £90 – BOOK OFF-GRID GLAMPING
|2017 Special Offers|
|Weekend Break||Friday to Sunday|
|Long Weekend||Friday to Monday - 3rd night 1/2 price|
|Mid-Week Stay||Monday to Friday - 25% off|
|Week Stay||Monday to Monday
Friday to Friday
In order to comply with local planning policy, we operate as a ‘Greener Camping Club members-only site’. One membership is required for each occupied tent, camper-van, caravan, motorhome or pre-erected glamping structure (pup tents excluded). Membership costs £10 a year. This amount will be added to your camping fees at the time of booking. Membership includes participation in the Club’s Carbon Offset Scheme. This commits us to planting a tree for every booking we take. We’ll issue your membership receipt upon arrival. Further information is available on the Greener Camping Club website or by request.
- The communal kitchen cabin has a double gas hob, food cupboard and small gas powered fridge.
- The flushing toilet and hot water shower (powered by gas boiler) are shared with other guests on site (there are never anymore than 10 guests onsite at any one time).
- Parking is at the entrance to the woodland, we provide wheelbarrows to carry your luggage to your cabin.
- On site is a double gas hob, barbecue, small fridge and kitchen utensils/plates/pans/cutlery etc, for campsite meals.
- The nearest general store is in Neyland (10 min drive), the nearest supermarket is in Pembroke Dock or Milford Haven (20 min drive).
- Have rustic pizzas delivered to your woodland cabin. Freshly prepared and cooked in a wood fired oven by The Cookhouse 01437 899880
- Pembrokeshire has a variety of good restaurants, pubs and cafes please see our blog for our recommendations.
- The Bar at Neyland Marina is a 30 minute walk from the site through the nature reserve or 15 minute cycle along the old railway line. Please book 01646 602550
- Pembrokeshire is renowned for it’s beautiful beaches and coastline; we’d recommend taking a walk along the coastal path and swimming in the sea.
- There are plenty of activity providers if you would like to try something a little more adventurous such as surfing, coasteering, rock climbing, sea kayaking, kite surfing or stand up paddle boarding.
- There are some fantastic coastal cycle routes and the Cwtch Camp is adjacent to the Brunel cycle trail which is an old railway line that links Neyland Marina to Haverfordwest. The Brunel cycle trail is traffic free and links with cycle route 4 that follows the coast from Haverfordwest.
- sensible footwear (boots)
- beach towel
- warm clothing (it’s cold at night)
- Food suitable for cooking on either a BBQ or hob; each cabin has a shelf in the small fridge (it is very small so please keep refrigerated items to a minimum).
- There is no electricity on site you may wish to bring a car charger to power phones.
- Kitchen Utensils, kettles, pots, pans, cutlery etc.
- Tea and Coffee
- Fire Pit with complimentary basket of dry cut logs and kindling
- Welsh Wool Blankets
- Hot Water Bottles
- Wooden Campfire Seating
- Solar Powered lantern and candles
- Welcome Hamper, including a pint of milk, Welsh Brew Tea, ground coffee, freshly baked loaf of bread, homemade jam, welsh organic butter and welsh cakes. Please note all items in the hamper are subject to availability and may vary accordingly.
My boyfriend booked the wonderful Cwtch Cariad for my 30th birthday and we have had a fantastic few days exploring the coast, enjoying the excellent seafood at the Griffin Inn, Dale and mostly the fab facilities at Cwtch Camp – whatever the weather has thrown at us it has been very comfortable in Cwtch Cariad and fantastic to relax in front of the campfire every evening. The welcome hamper full of delicious goodies on arrival has made this visit truly special.
Cannot wait to come back again with our friends and family.Alex and Morgan
We came to Cwtch Camping for my husbands 30th birthday present and it has not disappointed.
We stayed in Cwtch Cariad which was absolutely beautiful. The whole site facilities are great and there’s everything you can think you need here. Our dog ‘Dee’ loved Cwtch Camping as she could run around everywhere.
My husband loved the welcome hamper especially the welshcakes.
We visited Broad Haven, Newgale and St Davids. Pembrokeshire is such a beautiful place it has a special place in my heart and it was lovely to bring ‘Dee’ the dog asshe just loves the amazing beaches and coastal walks.
Cwtch Camping is fantastic and we will be sharingthis special place with friends and family.Kate and Matthew Plews
Very much enjoyed spending time in Cwtch Cariad. The camp is lovely and very well located for exploring. I would recommend driving around the coast and stopping at lots of bays, beaches and villages.Jemaya and Dean
What a wonderful place! I’ve had the most relaxing time ever. The wood – the trees – provides such a lovely setting for the cabins and each cabin has its own privacy.
I loved just sitting quietly reading and then looking up to see a rabbit a few yards away or a squirrel nearby.
It was well worth staying up till dusk to see the bats flying around catching insects.
My husband joined me for just one night but he loved it as much as I do, so next time can’t come soon enough!Catherine