Ty Cwtch (meaning a safe place, snug, hug or cubby in Welsh) is ideal for families with two double size beds (bunks) it can accommodate a family of four. Ty Cwtch is just 10 metres from the communal kitchen cabin, 20 metres from the WC/Shower cabin and 30 metres from the main gate where you park your vehicle. It comes with a stable style door onto the decking area. Under the canopy of the trees you will find your fire pit and hammock.
As with all of our cabins, Ty Cwtch comes with high quality mattresses and toppers, 100% cotton sheets, pillows, duvets, thick welsh wool blanket, hot water bottles, towels, lantern and a breakfast welcome hamper containing freshly ground coffee, welsh brew tea, milk, freshly baked loaf of bread, butter, homemade marmalade and fresh farm eggs.
Nightly Rate £100 – BOOK OFF-GRID GLAMPING
|2017 Special Offers|
|Weekend Break||Friday to Sunday|
|Long Weekend||Friday to Monday - 3rd night 1/2 price|
|Mid-Week Stay||Monday to Friday - 25% off|
|Week Stay||Monday to Monday
Friday to Friday
In order to comply with local planning policy, we operate as a ‘Greener Camping Club members-only site’. One membership is required for each occupied tent, camper-van, caravan, motorhome or pre-erected glamping structure (pup tents excluded). Membership costs £10 a year. This amount will be added to your camping fees at the time of booking. Membership includes participation in the Club’s Carbon Offset Scheme. This commits us to planting a tree for every booking we take. We’ll issue your membership receipt upon arrival. Further information is available on the Greener Camping Club website or by request.
- The communal kitchen cabin has a double gas hob, food cupboard and small gas powered fridge.
- The flushing toilet and hot water shower (powered by gas boiler) are shared with other guests on site (there are never anymore than 10 guests onsite at any one time).
- Parking is at the entrance to the woodland, we provide wheelbarrows to carry your luggage to your cabin.
- On site is a double gas hob, barbecue, small fridge and kitchen utensils/plates/pans/cutlery etc, for campsite meals.
- The nearest general store is in Neyland (10 min drive), the nearest supermarket is in Pembroke Dock or Milford Haven (20 min drive).
- Have rustic pizzas delivered to your woodland cabin. Freshly prepared and cooked in a wood fired oven by The Cookhouse 01437 899880
- Pembrokeshire has a variety of good restaurants, pubs and cafes please see our blog for our recommendations.
- The Bar at Neyland Marina is a 30 minute walk from the site through the nature reserve or 15 minute cycle along the old railway line. Please book 01646 602550
- Pembrokeshire is renowned for it’s beautiful beaches and coastline; we’d recommend taking a walk along the coastal path and swimming in the sea.
- There are plenty of activity providers if you would like to try something a little more adventurous such as surfing, coasteering, rock climbing, sea kayaking, kite surfing or stand up paddle boarding.
- There are some fantastic coastal cycle routes and the Cwtch Camp is adjacent to the Brunel cycle trail which is an old railway line that links Neyland Marina to Haverfordwest. The Brunel cycle trail is traffic free and links with cycle route 4 that follows the coast from Haverfordwest.
- sensible footwear (boots)
- beach towel
- warm clothing (it’s cold at night)
- Food suitable for cooking on either a BBQ or hob; each cabin has a shelf in the small fridge (it is very small so please keep refrigerated items to a minimum).
- There is no electricity on site you may wish to bring a car charger to power phones.
- Kitchen Utensils, kettles, pots, pans, cutlery etc.
- Tea and Coffee
- Fire Pit with complimentary basket of dry cut logs and kindling
- Welsh Wool Blankets
- Hot Water Bottles
- Wooden Campfire Seating
- Solar Powered lantern and candles
- Welcome Hamper, including a pint of milk, Welsh Brew Tea, ground coffee, freshly baked loaf of bread, homemade jam, welsh organic butter and welsh cakes. Please note all items in the hamper are subject to availability and may vary accordingly.
Cwtch Camp is everything we imagined, and more. The cabin is so cute and compact with everything you need and we couldn’t get over how warm it was at night!
Love the fact that we were all in bed by 7 pm each night, reading and chatting after games around the campfire.
The kitchen is perfect and the kids enjoyed the pile of games. Hot water bottles weren’t needed, but it is these thoughtful extras that make this place so special.
We enjoyed exploring Barafundle Bay and Freshwater East, also Westfield Pill Nature Reserve and Newgale for fish and chips.
Hoping to be back in Spring!The Cartwrights
A fantastic stay!
Everything is perfectly thought out, we loved sitting around the camp fire, relaxing and eating pizza that we had delivered!
The cabins are so comfy and cosy – and the welcome hamper much appreciated.
We’ve had a great time exploring the local area and grateful for all the recommendations – Freshwater West and the Sea Food Shack were a particular highlight.Andrew and Laura
We had a great 5 days at Cwtch Camp. The boys loved being in the woods and having fires. The coastline is amazing, Barafundle beach was the highlight. The best crabbing spot was Sandy Haven – on the stepping stones at low tide!
We will defiantly be back.
p.s The pizzas were great.The Robinsons
A wonderful few days at Camp Cwtch!
Everything is perfectly thought of – from the comfy beds, to the lovely hamper all the essentials we needed!
Fantastic location for some alone time but also for the sightseeing.
We have already told our family and friends and are arranging to rent the entire camp very soon.Jo-Hanna and John