The adventures of OFF-GRID Camping
Our off-grid wonderful woodland space is perfect for switching off, running wild and taking a break from busy life.
From the moment you arrive at our off-grid haven you can let the dog off the lead, let the kids run free in the woods and kick back in a hammock, take a deep breath and just be. Turn off your phone, pour your tipple of choice and finally get round to reading that book that has been sat on the shelf for ages.
Find your thing or try something new; den building, wild swimming, grab the OS map and explore the hidden waterway – in Pembrokeshire you are never far from a historic castle or beautiful beach, so leave the laptop at home and have some epic off-grid adventures! End the day with campfire cooking, watch the sun setting over the sea and go to bed pleasantly exhausted and not at all bothered that it is only 9:30. Then wake up and do it all again!
We find that being totally immersed and engaged in nature is so healing and inspiring and you’ll love that drowsy feeling that comes from a whole day of fresh, sea air. We actively encourage you to take a digital detox while you’re at Cwtch Camping, and our off-grid holidays are particularly popular with families who want to reconnect with themselves and each other in our beautiful woodland setting.
- The communal kitchen cabin has a double gas hob and food cupboard.
- Each cabin has its own cool box which we stock up with ice on arrival.
- The flushing toilet and hot water shower (powered by gas boiler) are shared with other guests on site (there are never any more than 10 guests on-site at any one time).
- Parking is at the entrance to the woodland, we provide wheelbarrows to carry your luggage to your cabin.
- On site is a double gas hob, barbecue, and kitchen utensils/plates/pans/cutlery etc, for campsite meals. Please note that we’re an off-grid site so there are no electric appliances on-site.
- The nearest general store is in Neyland (10 min drive), the nearest supermarket is in Pembroke Dock or Milford Haven (20 min drive).
- Pembrokeshire has a variety of good restaurants, pubs and cafes please see our blog for our recommendations.
- The Bar at Neyland Marina is a 30-minute walk from the site through the nature reserve or 15-minute cycle along the old railway line. Please book 01646 602550
- Pembrokeshire is renowned for its beautiful beaches and coastline; we’d recommend taking a walk along the coastal path and swimming in the sea.
- There are plenty of activity providers if you would like to try something a little more adventurous such as surfing, coasteering, rock climbing, sea kayaking, kite surfing or stand up paddleboarding.
- There are some fantastic coastal cycle routes and the Cwtch Camp is adjacent to the Brunel cycle trail which is an old railway line that links Neyland Marina to Haverfordwest. The Brunel cycle trail is traffic-free and links with cycle route 4 that follows the coast from Haverfordwest.
- Sensible footwear (boots)
- Beach towel
- Warm clothing (it’s cold at night)
- Food suitable for cooking on either a BBQ or hob; each cabin has its own cool box.
- There is no electricity as we’re an off-grid site, so you may wish to bring a car charger to power phones.
- Kitchen Utensils, kettles, pots, pans, cutlery etc.
- Tea and Coffee
- Fire Pit with a complimentary basket of dry cut logs and kindling
- Welsh Wool Blankets
- Hot Water Bottles
- Wooden Campfire Seating
- Solar Powered lantern and candles
We came to stay at Cwtch Camping from a recommendation from a friend, and I have not been disappointed!
This place is fantastic!
Brilliant facilities and so many lovely finishing touches, makes it really special.
We would love to come back again and will defiantly be recommending it to friends and family.
Easily the most wonderful place to spend my birthday. Cwtch Bach was snuggly and a lovely suntrap!
We had a wonderful Easter weekend here in Pembrokeshire and absolutely loved our Cwtch glamping hut.
Beth has thought of everything and we were well catered for the constantly changing weather; gleaming sunshine and the torrential rain.
This place is gorgeous and we would recommend it to our friends.
Love the near by beaches and good seafood restaurants.
We will certainly be back.
What an amazing place!
We were looking for an off-grid place to escape the hustle and bustle of city life and certainly found it.
Can’t wait to come back again soon.