Minimum 2 Night Stay – BOOK OFF-GRID GLAMPING
- The communal kitchen cabin has a double gas hob, food cupboard.
- Each cabin has its own coolbox which we stock up with ice on arrival.
- The flushing toilet and hot water shower (powered by gas boiler) are shared with other guests on site (there are never anymore than 10 guests onsite at any one time).
- Parking is at the entrance to the woodland, we provide wheelbarrows to carry your luggage to your cabin.
- On site is a double gas hob, barbecue, small fridge and kitchen utensils/plates/pans/cutlery etc, for campsite meals.
- The nearest general store is in Neyland (10 min drive), the nearest supermarket is in Pembroke Dock or Milford Haven (20 min drive).
- Have rustic pizzas delivered to your woodland cabin. Freshly prepared and cooked in a wood fired oven by The Cookhouse 01437 899880
- Pembrokeshire has a variety of good restaurants, pubs and cafes please see our blog for our recommendations.
- The Bar at Neyland Marina is a 30 minute walk from the site through the nature reserve or 15 minute cycle along the old railway line. Please book 01646 602550
- Pembrokeshire is renowned for it’s beautiful beaches and coastline; we’d recommend taking a walk along the coastal path and swimming in the sea.
- There are plenty of activity providers if you would like to try something a little more adventurous such as surfing, coasteering, rock climbing, sea kayaking, kite surfing or stand up paddle boarding.
- There are some fantastic coastal cycle routes and the Cwtch Camp is adjacent to the Brunel cycle trail which is an old railway line that links Neyland Marina to Haverfordwest. The Brunel cycle trail is traffic free and links with cycle route 4 that follows the coast from Haverfordwest.
- sensible footwear (boots)
- beach towel
- warm clothing (it’s cold at night)
- Food suitable for cooking on either a BBQ or hob; each cabin has a shelf in the small fridge (it is very small so please keep refrigerated items to a minimum).
- There is no electricity on site you may wish to bring a car charger to power phones.
- Kitchen Utensils, kettles, pots, pans, cutlery etc.
- Tea and Coffee
- Fire Pit with complimentary basket of dry cut logs and kindling
- Welsh Wool Blankets
- Hot Water Bottles
- Wooden Campfire Seating
- Solar Powered lantern and candles
- Welcome Hamper, including a pint of milk, Welsh Brew Tea, ground coffee, freshly baked loaf of bread, homemade jam/marmalade, welsh organic butter and welsh cakes. Please note all items in the hamper are subject to availability and may vary accordingly.
This place is fantastic!
Brilliant facilities and so many lovely finishing touches, makes it really special.
We would love to come back again and will defiantly be recommending it to friends and family.
Lorna and Matt Bell
We were looking for a place to escape the hustle and bustle of city life and certainly found it.
Can’t wait to come back again soon. Tammy and James
Beth has thought of everything and we were well catered for the constantly changing weather; gleaming sunshine and the torrential rain.
This place is gorgeous and we would recommend it to our friends.
Love the near by beaches and good seafood restaurants.
We will certainly be back. Eni and Alistair Hill