Romantic glamping pods in the Welsh Woodlands – Sleeps Two
Enjoy a romantic stay in one of our beautiful wooden glamping pods.
Cariad is the Welsh word for love, and we guarantee that you’ll love this little wooden love shack. Caban Cariad the most private of our glamping pods, perfect for some quality time away from work and the day-to-day grind. Tucked back into the woodland and affording more privacy than our other glamping pods, Caban Cariad is very popular with couples who are looking for their ideal romantic retreat.
Furnished with a double bed, solar lamps and candles and a lovely private balcony, the only things left to create the perfect weekend away with your beloved are provided by nature: stunning sunsets, hand-holding woodland walks and waking up to fresh air, birdsong and the beautiful calmness Pembrokeshire provides.
Caban Cariad is approximately 60 metres from the communal kitchen cabin, 65 metres from the WC/Shower cabin and 80 metres from the entrance gate and parking meaning it’s only a short walk to our glamping pods.
Our site is off-grid, so switch off, unwind and reconnect with your partner in our beautiful glamping pods at Cwtch Camping.
Please note that there is a minimum 2-night stay at all of our glamping pods – please book now to ensure your idyllic weekend break away.
|Exclusive site hire||3 nights||4 nights||7 nights||10 nights|
|Cwtch Cabins |
up to 8 guests
- The communal kitchen cabin has a double gas hob and food cupboard.
- Each cabin has its own cool box which we stock up with ice on arrival.
- The flushing toilet and hot water shower (powered by a gas boiler) are shared with other guests on site (there are never any more than 10 guests onsite at any one time).
- Parking is at the entrance to the woodland, we provide wheelbarrows to carry your luggage to your cabin.
- On-site is a double gas hob, barbecue, and kitchen utensils/plates/pans/cutlery etc, for campsite meals.
- The nearest general store is in Neyland (10 min drive), the nearest supermarket is in Pembroke Dock or Milford Haven (20 min drive).
- Pembrokeshire has a variety of good restaurants, pubs and cafes: please see our blog for our recommendations.
- The Bar at Neyland Marina is a 30-minute walk from the site through the nature reserve or 15-minute cycle along the old railway line. Please book 01646 602550
- Pembrokeshire is renowned for its beautiful beaches and coastline; we’d recommend taking a walk along the coastal path and swimming in the sea.
- There are plenty of activity providers if you would like to try something a little more adventurous such as surfing, coasteering, rock climbing, sea kayaking, kite surfing or stand up paddleboarding.
- There are some fantastic coastal cycle routes and the Cwtch Camp is adjacent to the Brunel cycle trail which is an old railway line that links Neyland Marina to Haverfordwest. The Brunel cycle trail is traffic-free and links with cycle route 4 that follows the coast from Haverfordwest.
- sensible footwear (boots)
- beach towel
- warm clothing (it’s cold at night)
- Food suitable for cooking on either a BBQ or hob; each cabin has its own cool box.
- There is no electricity on site so you may wish to bring a car charger to power phones.
- Kitchen Utensils, kettles, pots, pans, cutlery etc.
- Tea and Coffee
- Fire Pit with complimentary basket of dry cut logs and kindling
- Welsh Wool Blankets
- Hot Water Bottles
- Wooden Campfire Seating
- Solar Powered lantern and candles
Cannot wait to come back again with our friends and family.
I loved just sitting quietly reading and then looking up to see a rabbit a few yards away or a squirrel nearby.
It was well worth staying up till dusk to see the bats flying around catching insects.
My husband joined me for just one night but he loved it as much as I do, so next time can’t come soon enough!
We stayed in Cwtch Cariad which was absolutely beautiful. The whole site facilities are great and there’s everything you can think you need here. Our dog ‘Dee’ loved Cwtch Camping as she could run around everywhere.
My husband loved the welcome hamper especially the welshcakes.
We visited Broad Haven, Newgale and St Davids. Pembrokeshire is such a beautiful place it has a special place in my heart and it was lovely to bring ‘Dee’ the dog asshe just loves the amazing beaches and coastal walks.
Cwtch Camping is fantastic and we will be sharingthis special place with friends and family.