How to Find Us
Cwtch Woodland Camp
51° 43′ 47″ N 04° 57′ 04″ W
Cwtch Woodland Camp, Barn Lane, Rosemarket, Pembrokeshire
The Cwtch Woodland Camp with off grid timber cabins in a private woodland, is close to Westfield Pill Nature Reserve, The Brunel Cycle Trail and the Daugleddau estuary.
- Travelling West on the A477 from St Clears
- Stay on the A477 over the Cleddau Toll Bridge
- At the Honeyborough Roundabout take the third exit towards Rosemarket
- Take a right before reaching the village onto a narrow lane that leads down a hill to Westfield Pill
- Go over the small bridge and up Watery Lane Hill
- At the top of the lane turn right (steep/sharp turning)
- Immediately after Westfield Mill Farm House (pebble dash house) take a left onto a farm lane
- Cwtch Woodland Camp is the first gateway on the right hand side on the farm lane
- Please park your vehicle on the verge next to the gateway and walk into the woodland (we do not allow vehicles on site)
If you are relying on the sat nav the nearest property is Wesfield Mill Farm SA73 1LH. Sat navs have been known to take people around the houses, so please look out for Westfield Mill Farm House (pebble dash house) and the farm lane that runs between the farm house and the small shed, Cwtch Camp is on the farm lane (first gateway on the right hand side.