HOW TO FIND US
The Cwtch Woodland Camp with off grid timber cabins in a private woodland, is close to
Westfield Pill Nature Reserve, The Brunel Cycle Trail and the Daugleddau estuary.
Cwtch Camping :
find our pembrokeshire camping pods
51° 43′ 47″ N 04° 57′ 04″ W
Cwtch Woodland Camp, Barn Lane, Rosemarket, Pembrokeshire
- Travelling West on the A477 from St Clears
- Stay on the A477 over the Cleddau Toll Bridge
- At the Honeyborough Roundabout take the third exit towards Rosemarket
- Take a right before reaching the village onto a narrow lane that leads down a hill to Westfield Pill
- Go over the small bridge and up Watery Lane Hill
- At the top of the lane turn right (steep/sharp turning)
- Immediately after Westfield Mill Farm House (pebble dash house) take a left onto a farm lane
- Cwtch Camping’s Pembrokeshire camping pods are through the first gateway on the right-hand side on the farm lane
- Please park your vehicle on the verge next to the gateway and walk into the woodland (we do not allow vehicles on site)
If you are relying on the sat nav the nearest property is Wesfield Mill Farm SA73 1LH. Sat navs have been known to take people around the houses, so please look out for Westfield Mill Farm House (pebbledash house) and the farm lane that runs between the farm house and the small shed, our Pembrokeshire camping pods are on the farm lane (first gateway on the right-hand side).
Please note that our Pembrokeshire camping pods may seem like they’re out of the way, but that’s because…they are! The joy of our site is that we’re secluded and off-grid which affords our guests the peace and quiet that they deserve during a trip to our fantastic county. So put your boots on, switch your phone off and make your way over to your perfect tranquil holiday space.
If you’d like to book all of our Pembrokeshire camping pods together, please visit our Groups & Exclusive Use page for the ultimate group glamping experience.