HOW TO FIND US
The Cwtch Woodland Camp with off grid timber cabins in a private woodland, is close to
Westfield Pill Nature Reserve, The Brunel Cycle Trail and the Daugleddau estuary.
Cwtch Camping :
find our pembrokeshire camping pods
51° 43′ 47″ N 04° 57′ 04″ W
Cwtch Woodland Camp, Barn Lane, Rosemarket, Pembrokeshire
- Travelling West on the A477 from St Clears
- Stay on the A477 over the Cleddau Toll Bridge
- At the Honeyborough Roundabout take the third exit towards Rosemarket
- Take a right before reaching the village onto a narrow lane that leads down a hill to Westfield Pill
- Go over the small bridge and up Watery Lane Hill
- At the top of the lane turn right (steep/sharp turning)
- Immediately after Westfield Mill Farm House (pebble dash house) take a left onto a farm lane
- Cwtch Camping’s Pembrokeshire camping pods are through the first gateway on the right-hand side on the farm lane
- Please park your vehicle on the verge next to the gateway and walk into the woodland (we do not allow vehicles on site)
If using a Sat Nav, the nearest property is Westfield Mill Farm, SA73 1LH. As we all know, Sat Navs can often sometimes have a mind of their own and they will sometimes take people to the wrong spot, so please look out for Westfield Farm House (it’s a pebbledash house). The farm lane that runs between the farm house and small shed where you will find our camping pods are on that lane (the first gateway on the right hand-side).
Make sure you pack your boots, your sense of adventure and switch off your phone as you head into one of the Cwtch Camping pods in our off-grid and wonderfully secluded site. Peaceful and quiet surroundings come as a guarantee. The perfect place to relax after a day spent exploring the wilds of Pembrokeshire.
If you’d like to book exclusive hire of the site please visit our ‘Exclusive Woodland Retreat’ page for the ultimate group glamping experience.