Glamping Holidays made cosy at Ty Cwtch
Ty Cwtch (meaning a safe place, snug, hug or cubby in Welsh) is just that – this is a snug, secluded spot for your perfect glamping holidays in Pembrokeshire. This beautiful wooden cabin in the woodland is ideal for families with its two comfortable double size bunk-style beds, meaning it can easily accommodate a family of four. You can even bring your furry friend on your glamping holidays as we’re a dog-friendly site.
If you’re looking for an organic space to unwind from the hustle and bustle of the every day, then you’ve found it. Under the canopy of trees, with dappled sunlight all around, immerse yourselves in glamping holidays with a distinctly detoxifying feel. Our off-grid site allows our guests to unplug from hectic lives and tap into the rhythm of the woodland all around, something kids who return to Cwtch Camping love doing on their glamping holidays!
Enjoy building a fire in the pit, reading a book in the hammock, watching for wildlife and having plenty of outdoor adventures, knowing that you’ve got a comfy cwtch to sleep soundly in that night.
Ty Cwtch is just 10 metres from the communal kitchen cabin, 20 metres from the WC/Shower cabin and 30 metres from the main gate where you park your vehicle. It comes with a stable style door onto the decking area. Your fire pit and hammock are nearby, ready for your relaxing glamping holidays.
As with all of our cabins, Ty Cwtch comes with high-quality mattresses and toppers, 100% cotton sheets, pillows, duvets, thick welsh wool blanket, hot water bottles, towels and a lantern.
Please note there’s a minimum 2-night stay at Ty Cwtch – book your off-grid glamping holidays at Cwtch Camping today!
|Exclusive site hire||2 nights||3 nights||4 nights||Full Week
|Cwtch Cabins |
up to 8 guests
- The communal kitchen cabin has a double gas hob and safe food cupboard.
- Each cabin has its own coolbox which we stock up with ice on arrival.
- The flushing toilet and hot water shower (powered by a gas boiler) are shared with other guests on site (there are never any more than 10 guests on site at any one time).
- Parking is at the entrance to the woodland, we provide wheelbarrows to carry your luggage to your cabin.
- Onsite is a double gas hob, barbecue, and kitchen utensils/plates/pans/cutlery etc, for campsite meals.
- The nearest general store is in Neyland (10 min drive), the nearest supermarket is in Pembroke Dock or Milford Haven (20 min drive).
- Pembrokeshire has a variety of good restaurants, pubs and cafes please see our blog for our recommendations.
- The Bar at Neyland Marina is a 30-minute walk from the site through the nature reserve or 15-minute cycle along the old railway line. Please book 01646 602550
- Pembrokeshire is renowned for its beautiful beaches and coastline; we’d recommend taking a walk along the coastal path and swimming in the sea.
- There are plenty of activity providers if you would like to try something a little more adventurous such as surfing, coasteering, rock climbing, sea kayaking, kite surfing or stand up paddleboarding.
- There are some fantastic coastal cycle routes and the Cwtch Camp is adjacent to the Brunel cycle trail which is an old railway line that links Neyland Marina to Haverfordwest. The Brunel cycle trail is traffic-free and links with cycle route 4 that follows the coast from Haverfordwest.
- sensible footwear (boots)
- beach towel
- warm clothing (it’s cold at night)
- Food suitable for cooking on either a BBQ or hob; each cabin has its own cool box.
- There is no electricity on-site you may wish to bring a car charger to power phones.
- Kitchen Utensils, kettles, pots, pans, cutlery etc.
- Tea and Coffee
- Fire Pit with complimentary basket of dry cut logs and kindling
- Welsh Wool Blankets
- Hot Water Bottles
- Wooden Campfire Seating
- Solar Powered lantern and candles
Love the fact that we were all in bed by 7 pm each night, reading and chatting after games around the campfire.
The kitchen is perfect and the kids enjoyed the pile of games. Hot water bottles weren’t needed, but it is these thoughtful extras that make this place so special.
We enjoyed exploring Barafundle Bay and Freshwater East, also Westfield Pill Nature Reserve and Newgale for fish and chips.
Hoping to be back in Spring!
Everything is perfectly thought of – from the comfy beds, to the lovely hamper all the essentials we needed!
Fantastic location for some alone time but also for the sightseeing.
We have already told our family and friends and are arranging to rent the entire camp very soon.
Everything is perfectly thought out, we loved sitting around the camp fire, relaxing and eating pizza that we had delivered!
The cabins are so comfy and cosy – and the welcome hamper much appreciated.
We’ve had a great time exploring the local area and grateful for all the recommendations – Freshwater West and the Sea Food Shack were a particular highlight.
We will defiantly be back.
p.s The pizzas were great.